Checklist prior sending an email for Job opportunity
There are lot of discussions about no revert to application, no TAT ( turn around time for processing), no post submission communications. We hear this through various social media and also through calls, emails, etc.
Few reasons why we or any other recruiter/employer fail to process application or reply:
- No subjects in most of the job application emails, for us who receives more than 100+ applications daily it's difficult to revert to all of them.
- No information in email body
- May be openings closed
- Resume format in PDF, XPS, JPG format so system cannot search internal skills.
Resolution - Fortunately we have solution to most of the problems, please find below stem by step resolution to all the issues:
- Please mention profile / concern in subject so that grabs eyeball or recruiters
- Please mention basic details in email body like, you location, you CTC, expected CTC, reason for change, notice period, skills etc
- Mention a quick line that inter relates